I've sat in many places all over the venue from the front row to the back and have no complaints. If you have the extra money to spend, go for the front but the back row has its advantages (first to the gimmick tables, etc.)
Post by SHIMMER office on May 22, 2011 17:00:53 GMT -6
INSTRUCTIONS TO PLACE A FRONT ROW TICKET REQUEST
We are now accepting front row reserved seating requests for the October 1st & 2nd SHIMMER events. The process is as follows:
- Either private message the SHIMMER Office here on the forum, or E-mail email@example.com with your request (including all of the details required below).
- We will reply shortly to let you know if we still have enough remaining front row seats to accommodate your request.
- If we do, you will be given instructions to make payment at that time.
Please include the following information in your PM or E-mail to us…
1. Your full name.
2. Your postal mailing address, to which we will be mailing the tickets.
3. Your E-mail address.
4. How many front row reserved seats ($70 per full day of taping) you are interested in for each specific day. The shows are Saturday, October 1st and Sunday, October 2nd.
General admission tickets can also be purchased at the same time as front row tickets. General admission seating is $30 per full day of taping. If you need any general admission tickets in addition to the front row tickets, include how many tickets for each specific day you're interested in. We'll give you the total amount in our reply.
We also have general admission PayPal buttons up at www.shimmerwrestling.com/ right now if you want to go that route for a strictly GA order.